Expert Virtual Assistant
We’re looking for a Virtual Assistant from Venezuela to help us document processes for our company and boost productivity. If you love the idea that your work is responsible for helping businesses grow, creating thousands of jobs and impacting the lives of tens of thousands of people around the world then read on…
- You obsess over the details and love doing things efficiently.
- You are persistent and have a “Get the Job Done” attitude.
- You are a self-starter: As a remote worker, you can be focused and mindful of your output even when there are distractions in the other room.
- You are a proficient written communicator: Most communication in a remote team happens via text—email, team chat, or one-on-one private messages. If you struggle to write clearly and concisely, you'll struggle in a remote team.
- You are dependable & trustworthy.
Things You Might Do
Here are some things you'll likely work on:
- Document company processes and procedures
- Follow and help implement those procedures
- Improve the procedures if needed
About Man of Systems
Gonzalo Paternoster is the founder of “Man of Systems”, and is one of the most in-demand outsourcing and systems trainers in the world. For the past 18 years, he has helped over 4,000 entrepreneurs and business owners from 57 countries create and implement systems and processes in their businesses that have transformed the way they work, saving them time and money.
We believe every team member at Man of Systems plays a critical role in fulfilling the mission of our company:
“To help entrepreneurs and business owners around the world grow their businesses, and create outrageous success & freedom!”
We believe that a willingness to go outside the box and do things that nobody else in the industry is doing, will be a major factor in the growth and success of the company.
We believe when a team is given a clear plan of action - with simple steps to follow, they can implement it with lightning speed.
We believe simplistic proven strategies always trump complex theories.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
We believe diversity is the key to a successful organization. We don't hire people who are just like us. Instead, we bring in people who enhance the team by being brilliant in our weakest areas.
Location: Anywhere you want.
If you want to work remote, that's great. Our team is distributed across the world because it lets us work with the best people. You don't have to be located in the USA, you just have to be talented!
- Pay weekly
- We pay bonuses for great work
- We give pay increases based on performance
- Wage/Salary based on experience and expertise
- Work 10-25 hours per week
How to Apply
Applying is simple.
- Application: If you are interested in this position, and believe you have the qualities listed above to be successful, please complete this Google Form.
- Evaluation: Once your submit your responses, your application is then evaluated based on evidence that demonstrates you have the relevant skills for the job. We also evaluate each applicant's writing and communication skills. We reply to everyone within 1-2 business days, even if we don't seem like a good fit.
- Skills Test: If we like your application, you will be given a short test task that should take no longer than 10-15 minutes to complete. It will need to be submitted to us within 48 hours.
- Final Decision: Once we receive your test task, we will make sure it meets our standards. If it does, you’ll be given a job offer! You are going to hear back from us, even if we don't seem like a good fit.
Congratulations you made it to the end! We look forward to learning more about you.